Acol’s accreditation as a heritage & building contractor is derived from our commitment and work with building and conservation organisations to promote Best Practice in construction and conservation work, as well as Best Practice in conservation and building project management.
Acol has also been instrumental in the preservation and development of traditional building skills and craftsmanship such as repointing in lime mortar, sash window restoration, reroofing in slate and traditional metalwork, casting and carpentry skills.
- Member of Construction Industry Federation
- Committee member of CIF Heritage Contractors Committee
- Committee member of the Alliance of Specialist Contractors Association
- Member of Construction Industry Federation Apprenticeship Committee
- Member of Irish Georgian Society
- Member of Building Limes Forum Ireland
For examples of our building restoration work please visit our Portfolio page.
Click here to visit page